Thanks Tarquin,

now I understand the problem. It is apparently feasible as aven has no such
problems, but I am not able to find the correct magic words in its source
code that do the magic. It will definitely take some time to solve
this problem.

In any case, you can disable scaling for loch application manually by
rightclicking on loch.exe and selecting:

Properties -> Compatibility -> Change high DPI settings
And then selecting High DPI scaling override, scaling performed by
application.

If someone knows where to set this behavior during installation or program
execution, I would be very thankful.

S.