On 20/06/2022 21:01, Stacho Mudrak wrote:
> Hi, this should be fixed in the latest snapshot - upgrading wxWidgets
> from 3.0 to 3.1 seems to solve the problem.
>
> Could you please try and confirm whether this fix works for you?

Verified fixed. Windows 10, Loch 6.1.0+682fcb3 msys2 #376. Nice
turnaround speed :)

The UI buttons and general graphics look really fuzzy though. I think
that is all releases since 6 or 6.1, because Therion now respects the
Windows scaling "Change the size of apps and text on the main display".
Can I disable that in Loch by any chance? Because Loch does not do it
nicely at all.

I could not see anything in the changelog.

Cheers

Tarquin