Hmmm.... I think I get it. The xvi file consists of three images. When I set it as the background for a drawing window, there are four entries in the background list. They are the file name and each of the images it contains. The file name holds the centerline and each image holds one drawing.

To draw on top, uncheck visibility for all but one of the images. Draw on that, then make it invisible and turn on another image. Add to the drawing, then repeat for the third background.

Is that the basic process?

Screen shot attached.

Bill Gee

On 8/4/23 14:53, Bruce Mutton wrote:
> The problem is the sketches are not transparent enough to use.  The only part of the sketch that has any visible drawing on it is for the last scrap mentioned in the map statement of the .th file.  The other drawings are not visible.

Bill

Select the image, untick visibility