Hello

Nice work! I have an idea, how about replacing XTherion with a Visual
Studio Code extension? Let's skip the part where we develop a whole
new editor, we could just use an existing editor, and enhance it with
a capability to run Therion compilation and with an integrated
wtherion for scrap editing. Do you think it would be possible to run
wtherion in such a way?

Matěj