wolfgang gave me a way to put tiddler content into columns that I
haven't figured out how to use, yet. In the interim I see that Eric has
custom styles for two, three, and four columns in StyleSheetShortcuts.

I have the same question about this that I do about wolfgang's
suggestion: Once I've put the code in my StyleSheet, how do I get text
to display in columns in a tiddler? I take it code is required there,
too. What code? And where do I put the content -- it would be all text
-- in relation to the code?

Thanks,