On 12/11/2008 okido wrote:

>  To use two, three etc columns with Erics it will look like this for
>  two column list of all tiddlers with the tag foo:
>
>  {{{twocol{<<list filter [tag[foo]]>>}}}
>
>  If you use the QuickEditPlugin >> just select the text you want to
>  appear in column format choose the class button and type the classname
>  *twocol*
>  and the {{{ ------- }}} is automatically placed.

Thanks, okido. I don't currently have QuickEdit installed, though I've
been intrigued by it. I'll check it out -- and Eric's custom styles for
columns.

I should do that before asking this question, but since it's on my mind:
In your second example how do you differentiate between the text you
want to go in the first columan and the text you want to go in the
second column?

Thanks,