Hi Eric,

To use two, three etc columns with Erics it will look like this for
two column list of all tiddlers with the tag foo:

{{{twocol{<<list filter [tag[foo]]>>}}}

If you use the QuickEditPlugin >> just select the text you want to
appear in column format choose the class button and type the classname
*twocol*
and the {{{ ------- }}} is automatically placed.

Have a nice day, Okido