I looked at a few things but it seems like #TiddlerTweakerPlugin will
do the magic.
Made a backup of the TiddlyWIki first.
Ran #TiddlerTweakerPlugin and select everything prefixed with
#QuickEdit... and let it go...
Opps in hindsight that was a little overkill so now i got absolutlely
no commands in Tiddler Edit mode ...hmm
It did say removing QuickEditPlugin might not be that far from the
truth??
Anyways I think i located the original problem...not sure why, guess
when you're up late it catches up with you.
So what i think happened was that in #ToolbarCommands i inadvertantly
added another line rather than appending the existing line to inlcude
'toggleQuickEdit' i had another seperate line with 'toggleQuickEdit'
only hence my dilemma.

Question is can the original problem be fixed with something, or is
the problem cyclic/stuck in a loop in that i need to edit the command
that is giving me the problem IE #ToolbarCommands which once activated
(go into Edit mode you loose functionality 'Save or Done'..... if you
follow.

So if i use #TiddlerTweakerPlugin  which looks like it will work as it
works independantly of the usually #ToolbarCommand functionality -
what should i delete my first attempt was a little over the top shall
we say??

TIA

/br

Dave