Skye, Shavinder and Eric Shulman have develloped a very nice plugin
called quicknotes http://www.tiddlytools.com/#QuickNote
Read about it here:
http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki/browse_thread/thread/8a0506f78361a8c2

It works as a charm - and is *very* easy to install...

Regards Måns Mårtensson