Hi all,

I'm using a contents tab in the sidebar:

<<toc-selective-expandable 'Contents' "sort[title]">>

This gives me an expandable table of contents like that:

> Tag1
> Tag2
> Tag3

How can I add a group for all tiddlers without a tag?

As a workaround, I have added a filter:

<<toc-selective-expandable 'Contents' "sort[title]">>
!!! Others:
<$list filter="[!is[system]!tag[Tag1]!tag[Tag2]!tag[Tag3]]">

This gives me:

> Tag1
> Tag2
> Tag3

Others:

Tiddler1
Tiddler2

That way the untagged tiddlers are not in a expandable group and I have to
update the filter everytime I add a new tag.

Is there a cleaner solution?

Best regards
Max