Further to Timimi use

In FireFox I can browse to a folder location such
as file:///C:/Data/TW5/Development and see the files there, such that
clicking on empty5.1.19.tw would open that file in the browser and Timimi
is engaged and works. This means both explorer (other platforms equivalent)
and directory browsing in the browser provide a file manager for tiddlywiki
files. Especially if we set a standard folder such as documents/tiddlywiki
or in windows file:///C:/Users/username/Documents/tiddlywiki/

Regards
Tony