Ciao Bimlas

Though I understand where you are coming from on this ...

bimlas wrote...

> TiddlyWiki is not for those who want to create a point-and-click notebook,
> but for those who want to manage, search, and reuse their notes, knowledge,
> and data at a higher level.

I don't think that is correct in principle, though it might tend that way
in terms of actual usage (but lacking data on wider usage of TW I'm not
sure on actual usage either).

Point-&-click for many apps could be easily built in TW.
The issue would be defining "what is the app. for"? In other words its *a
developer's job* to design for use cases.

I don't think TW has any inherent requirement that it be used for anything
in particular. It seems, rather, a kind of self-changing mini development
environment.

So let's not confuse "development" with "final app."
In this group discussion naturally tends to focus on tweaking,
understanding TW's coding, its syntax and example results.
But that isn't the same as what an end-user would have to deal with for an
app. written in TW.

Its exactly the same issue, in a way, as conventional software. I use Word,
I don't need to know how it works.

Best wishes
Josiah