Ciao Tony

I thought you already had had "*The last word in Saving?*" So I will take
your "*penultimate*" as evidence you have time travel :-)

I think multiusers with simultaneous access IS interesting.

Bob definitely is in the right direction. What I seen looks good.

But part of the issue is what is it for?

In my own case I like to chat. But I don't see TW anytime soon being able
to do more than post to Twitter & Telegram.
So the interaction you refer to is within a limited scope. What is it?

And that is the point, I think. What are we trying to integrate? For what?

What I'm trying to get to is part of the issue is about fundamentals of
tech & part (important part too) is why?

I think we need to see more (including thought experiments) to understand
the issue well?

Early thoughts
TT