On Monday, November 25, 2019 at 4:44:38 PM UTC+1, Chuck R. wrote:

> Oops, the NUMBER of values in a 16-bit system is 65536, the largest value,
> starting at 0, would be 65535.

Hi,
The number range in JavaScript we use is: (2^53 - 1)

Number.MAX_SAFE_INTEGER
9007199254740991

So that's not a real problem for arrays and counters ;)

I think, the limiting factors are file size and embedded images. ... but
images can be "externalized
<https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#Images%20in%20WikiText:%5B%5BImages%20in%20WikiText%5D%5D%20ImageWidget%20ExternalImages>".

-mario

-mario