Thanks Thomas,

It is amazing how many alternate implementations and delivery mechanisms
are available for tiddlyWiki. I will look behind the scenes of Glitch. I
suppose what you are raising here is providing TiddlyWiki as a service
TWaaS which has being hinted at a few times. Lets prepare a basic overview
of the method and background to using Glitch to fully add it to the options
here.

Et al..

Given Bobs new Saver plugin (I am still to test) and the ease of a bob.exe
install, I was experimenting a little, of course Bob can be available on
your network, perhaps one that your mobile can access, or any device that
can be on your internal network. I note that in fact that a bob wiki can
remain operational in the Mobile browser even when disconnected (Perhaps an
alternate less imposing reconnect button would help) with a little
experimenting I think the local storage plugin may help a user return to
the wiki while off line, and of course Bob is good at reconnecting and
resolving conflicts. The advantage here is it is a next step from The last
word in Saving?
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/tiddlywiki/98-q0H0q6bA>

Regards
Tony