Hi Mohammad,
The delete button in the header template:
$:/plugins/aaldrich/tables/template/header/delete
<http://tiddlytables.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Faaldrich%2Ftables%2Ftemplate%2Fheader%2Fdelete>
 creates
the "state" tiddler: $:/temp/tables/delete-all. This tiddler ensures there
is at least one record in the list and causes the delete confirmation to
reveal above the table. If the user confirms or cancels the delete, this
state tiddler must be deleted to hide the confirmation.

BTW, per your last message, I have added support for data-dictionary
tiddlers and index values. I will
update http://tiddlytables.tiddlyspot.com/ and send out an announcement
later today hopefully.