@ Alan:

I added the "z_tag" tag and so must apologize for not checking with you
first.

I am very fond of TiddlyTables and as a result I tagged your Introductory
post that way as part of a test to see if using Tags is an effective way to
help folks find useful things in this googleGroups environment.

Regards,
Hans

@ TT:

Since Tags are displayed in alphabetical order, I used the "z_"... to push
the tag to the left.  This is useful in a positionalNotation since that
effectively corresponds to the use of indices in a coordinate system ( like
the 128 x 256 x 256 x 256 unicode structure ) since Groups, Sheets, Rows
and Columns can also be used to associate attributes to the dimensions of
higher dimensional arrays.

I know; TMI = T(oo) M(uch) I(nformation).  But you did ask. :-)

Cheers,
Hans

TT,