All,

I have updated http://tiddlytables.tiddlyspot.com/ with the latest release
of TiddlyTables. Version 0.6.15 includes many enhancements. Here are some
of the big ones:

   - Added Support for Data Tiddlers
   - Global default for edit mode
   - Toggle button for edit mode
   - Tooltips
   - New edit template
   - Style/theme improvements
   - Minor UI improvements and Bugfixes

Many thanks Mohammad! The example you shared and some of your comments
inspired most of these updates.

Cheers,
Alan