If you have bobsaver plugin installed in a TW file, and then load that file
via TiddlyServer, it will ask/warn you every time you save that the Bob
server is not running. Even though Bob Server was not running when the TW
file was loaded. And it keeps reminding each time.  Makes me wonder if the
same problem would occur if run on TiddlySpot.

Thanks!