I have uploaded the latest release of TiddlyTables 0.6.18 to
http://tiddlytables.tiddlyspot.com/

There are some major changes since 0.6.15. Some of the big ones are:

   - Options Menu/UI
      - Column Templates can be created/assigned/edited from the options
      menu.
      - Style can be tweaked graphically in the options menu.
      - New themes can be created from the options menu.
   - Using tags for assigning columns to templates has been replaced with
   the field tbl-column-list.
      - using tags still works for backwards compatibility
      - new field tbl-noedit in all templates allows similar assignment of
      columns to prevent entering edit mode.
   - Ctrl-Enter will close the options menu similar to editing a tiddler.
   - Transclusion issues/fixes
   - Transclusion error trapping
      - New macro parameter, title.
         - example: <<table "my new table">>
         - Allows the data fields for the table to be stored in a tiddler
         you specify.
         - increases functionality and reduces transclusion errors when
         used.

Please try out the new features and let me know what you think.
Cheers,
Alan