Thanks Tony,
I agree wholeheartedly. I envision a library with hundreds of themes and
column templates that can be dragged into a wiki, as well as code snippets
and usage examples. The modular design lends itself to such a library. Yes,
you are correct. The table that contains the "tbl-" fields can be dragged
into another wiki. if it does not contain the macro call <<table>> in its
text field then the only additional step would be to add that in the
imported tiddler or in another tiddler with the title parameter. ie <<table
"imported table">>. But of course it will not currently export the
associated record tiddlers. I like the idea of exporting an entire table
including the data. Perhaps the plugin/shadow mechanism could be used to
pack the whole table and records into a single tiddler and then after
dragging into a new wiki it can be unpacked. Just thinking out loud, but
one way or another that is a good idea that merits further investigation.
.