Springer,

I may have mentioned I went through the same as you, making the big jump
from TWC to TW5 in part you will need to unlearn things. Much more can be
done in native TW5 than in TWC which demanded plugins a lot more. I can
recommend downloading a full copy of tiddlywiki.com and making it your own
to read and experiment. Perhaps tag the doco you understand and need to
review. I built an earlier version which contains customisations and
plugins you may want to study https://tiddlywiki.psat.com.au/learn/

Fee free to ask how here of course.

Tony