Dear all,

It seems that 2020 will be the year of renewal of the table of contents, as
many of you present new, innovative solutions in this area. Here's mine.

I wanted to finish this release for Christmas, but every time I used the
version under development, I felt the features were incomplete, so I
haven't released the newest version yet. I think the plugin now meets most
of my requirements, so I'd like you to give it a try. The older version was
"cryptic" in some ways, I hope this one is easy to understand for everyone.

What is the Locator exactly?

Before I explain, let's clarify a few things about TiddlyWiki:

   - Tiddlers can contain any data (notes, tasks, phone numbers, photos,
   music videos, recipes, products, family members, ...)
   - Tiddlers can have tags
   - Tags can be used to "label" tiddlers to categorize them (just like
   hashtags)
   - Tags can be used to create hierarchies, trees (table of contents) by
   adding the parent tiddler as a tag to the current tiddler
   - Tiddlers can have fields
   - Fields can contain arbitrary data (date, numeric value, text, even a
   list of other tiddlers) which characterize the tiddler
   - Tags are stored in tags field of tiddler
   - Because tags is no different from the other fields, any field can be
   used as tags
   - The links in the text also form a tree

Locator provides a universal interface for navigating between your tiddlers
and searching, filtering them without the need to write filter expressions.
The plugin contains a table of contents widget and an enhanced search
engine that contains a visual filter builder to filter results by tags and
field values. You can organize the tiddlers to any number of trees, even by
custom fields or links in text. Unlike classic Table of Contents, standard
search, filter search and list of tags, this plugin handles these functions
organically.

Demo + install: https://bimlas.gitlab.io/tw5-locator/

If you have used the previous version, be sure to check changelog for
incompatible changes.