Okay Mohammad and Astronoush based on what Saq is saying I am going to say
that your initial path is incorrect so that the tiddlywiki.files is not
looking in the correct place.  It could be something to do with how the
nodejs server is running on the windows machine and the availablity of the
directory.  Ie if you are running it in cygwin or WSL you may be better off
figuring out how to navigate to that directory and use the full path name
in the initial path directive.  For example with WSL it would be something
like /mnt/c/directory/where/files/are.  I always opt for full path names to
avoid these headaches.

Or in the end just move the directory into the tiddler folder like Saq is
saying.