Looks excellent. Good to have access to your stuff in one place!

One issue is enhancements made by others. For instance the "Relink" plugin
by Fibbles,
as its very good to use with Tiddler Commander.
See my notes  at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/tiddlywiki/GHbwtMIrA3I/eJyRkqyKAQAJ

At the moment there is no tradition of adding other people's plugins to a
library.
It is an interesting issue whether it would be mutually helpful to do so?

Good stuff
Best wishes, TT