Mohammad,

I tried to follow the documentation to build my own plugin library but
found it geared to the more expert amongst us.

   - Since you have recent undertaken this please share if possible.
   - I think we should consider preparing to handle a number of plugin
   libraries
   - I see value in placing my own solutions into three libraries
      - Designer tools - during design you may remove after development
      - Solutions - install to get the function the plugin represents.
      - Test data - a collection of plugins packed with test data tiddlers
      Allows giving code and problem tiddlers in the forums that operate
      against a specific test data set so others can reproduce

I am keen to see if we can distribute macros without plugin types, through
a library, although with the new release not automatically demanding reload
this is easier.

thanks heaps for your library

Regards
Tony