On Monday, March 9, 2020 at 3:20:33 PM UTC+3:30, TiddlyTweeter wrote:

> Looks excellent. Good to have access to your stuff in one place!
>
> One issue is enhancements made by others. For instance the "Relink" plugin
> by Fibbles,
> as its very good to use with Tiddler Commander.
> See my notes  at:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/tiddlywiki/GHbwtMIrA3I/eJyRkqyKAQAJ

Please see my other post
here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/EWIhcRix9PI/mjDElCwAAwAJ

I propose to have a Non Official  Plugin Store called Community Plugin
Library! It would be great if Tiddlywiki.com support this and then some
volunteers like you,
Mat, Mark, Eric, Tony, ... and other interested people help maintain the
plugin store.
Submitting should have no bureaucracy and for users it would be enough to
say install on your own risk. backup your wiki before install.
Membership should be open to everybody!

This is a good place to keep community plugin library:
https://github.com/TiddlyWiki   (My first priority)
Unfortunately it has only three members! Jeremy, Mario, Eric.

Another place can be something like https://github.com/tw-scripts  or
https://github.com/tw- <https://github.com/tw-scripts>community-plugin-store

Then like the official plugin library people can simply select and install
from community plugin library whothout any hassle without the need to
search an hour this forum and find wrong version!

This is much better to wait for future to have a complete, secure, high
performance, best solution plugin library which developers have in mind,
but it has not been implemented yet.
Just some thoughts

--Mohammad