G'day all,

Just in case there are other newbies like me who ever run into this ...

I am a huge fan of the Relink plug-in, and ran into this wee issue today
learning how to use modals in TW.

The following in one of my tiddlers pops up a modal displaying the "Under
Construction" tiddler:

<$button message="tm-modal" *param="Under Construction"*>This site is a
work in progress</$button>

The problem I ran into:  Changing the name of the tiddler "Under
Construction" to something else, Relink doesn't change the param above,
which makes sense because that would really (in my mind, anyway) make
Relink way more complicated than necessary.  *(i.e. I think it would be a
bad idea to change Relink to handle Tiddler name changes in any "param".)*

So easy to handle the problem above with the following easy change to the
button widget, which works A-1 with Relink:

<$button message="tm-modal" *param={{Under Construction!!title}}*>This site
is a work in progress</$button>

Relink can find that {{UnderConstruction!!title}} no problem, and change
that as per however the tiddler name gets altered.

Nothing particularly earth-chattering, but I've got to find ways to
contribute somehow ...

Cheers !