> So easy to handle the problem above with the following easy change to the
> button widget, which works A-1 with Relink:
>
> <$button message="tm-modal" *param={{Under Construction!!title}}*>This
> site is a work in progress</$button>
>
> Relink can find that {{UnderConstruction!!title}} no problem, and change
> that as per however the tiddler name gets altered.
>
> Nothing particularly earth-chattering, but I've got to find ways to
> contribute somehow ...

Actually I see an application here-- to change-proof macros and widgets
from later tiddler title changes {{tiddlertitle!!orgname}}

orgname field would be set on tiddler creation using original title so if
you hate having to go find a tiddler tilte that is being changed in every
widget throughout a wiki-- the orgname field wouldn't change with title
edits