I just downloaded TiddlyDesktop and gave it a shot. It's interesting. Could
help as a temporary workaround, though I can't see myself using this
indefinitely. It's nowhere near as convenient as editing it in my browser. I
might have to drop using TW entirely, though not sure yet what I'd replace it
with :(

BTW, I'm noticing that some stuff doesn't work in TiddlyDesktop. Like clicking
on the "Settings", "Help" and "Backstage" buttons at the top. I'm using
v0.0.13 for linux.

Alex.