Hey Dave!

To me the goal of the "proper install" is to not have to deal with saving
and re-saving the file all the time, and I want to make sure the user
understands that, and why it's worth going through the hassle of installing
Node. I do want the tutorial to be easy, but I want people to understand
why they're doing what they're doing. What do you think?