If I were a noob, I'd want to hear about Tiddlyspot <http://tiddlyspot.com/>
which allows free hosting of TW's. It has been the go-to solution for many
people over the years, including myself, and native TW has a built-in saver
for it (Controlpanel > Saving > Tiddlyspot). The point is to get an online
wiki, so it is possible to make it public even if it also has a site
password feature.

Tiddlyspot was originally made for what we now refer to as TWC (TW Classic)
so the premade options to choose from when setting up a tiddlyspot only has
"TWC variants" - so I made a kind of "iframe-skin" to set up a TW5 on
Tiddlyspot: http://tiddlywiki5.tiddlyspot.com

...even my aunt could set up a public TW via this page, which is not the
case for e.g github or "hosting my own server" etc.

I have no affiliation with the cousins Simon and Daniel Baird who are the
brains behind Tiddlyspot and who (incredibly) generously have provided us
with this for well over a decade.

<:-)