Good news!

On Monday, April 13, 2020 at 11:57:07 PM UTC+4:30, David Gifford wrote:

> FYI
>
> Anne-Laure Le Cunff is an influencer with 10,000+ subscribers, and is
> already promoting TiddlyWiki on her website and on Twitter. (Thank you!!!)
> See her article here: https://nesslabs.com/roam-research-alternatives

Really great!

> I have also seen other, seemingly unrelated interest in TiddlyWiki because
> of Roam Research, and perhaps my stuff and TiddlyRoam have had something to
> do with that.
>
> So be prepared for a wave of new people coming here with questions! And
> possibly some really great hacks and plugins and ideas.

This is amazing!

> This could be a big moment in TiddlyWiki's history. But it will probably
> require patience, time and effort as the questions multiply for a while.
> This is a curve we don't want to see flatten quickly.

Dave, I think the tiddlywiki.com should answer many question! But the
landing page is crowded with different materials and non technical
newcomers confuse! The description in the first paragraph needs to be
revised. A linear quick tutorial with simple navigation at the bottom
(previous | next ) is helpful!

I frequently heard people learn Tiddlywiki through works by other (example
wikis and docs) and not from tiddlywiki.com