People are happy to share notes from Dropbox, Evernote, Roam and Notion
without having their own domain, so I don't think tiddlyspot.com is an
issue in itself (even if I heard that in American English the tiddly brand
may not be the best).

I'm just not comfortable recommending something that's so unsafe to
people when personal or professional notes can be so sensitive. For
instance I think many people use Roam/TW to keep a diary.

But I think people who go through the tutorial and like TW enough will
easily find TiddlySpot and other saving/hosting methods if they're curious
:)