I just ran across this conversation and I'm *thrilled* with what you guys
are doing!  I highly agree with "user configurable setting". I love having
loads of options as a user! I have several TiddlyWikis but one for my
personal journal that currently has 4965 tiddlers with external image links
and many _canonical_uri: of external audio. Using two story rivers has
opened up a world of exploration to me!

Mark