Hi Saq,

Thank you so much!

fredag den 17. april 2020 kl. 17.22.42 UTC+2 skrev Saq Imtiaz:

> Right now, all the tweaks and improvements I am making are targeted at
> DoubleBlink. However I will aim to make everything configurable and
> eventually port the improvements back to the non-Blink version as well.
> Ideally we can make this a set of tiddlers that can be added to any TW
> running the standard pagetemplate, to add dual story support with all other
> features a configuration option.

*Lovely! I agree focus on the main subject is good.  *

> Birthe: open
> https://saqimtiaz.github.io/sq-tw/doubleblink.html#Stories-overview and
> import via drag and drop the following tiddlers:
>

>    - $:/core/ui/SideBar/Open
>
> <https://saqimtiaz.github.io/sq-tw/doubleblink.html#%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fui%2FSideBar%2FOpen>
>    - $:/_sq/Stories/Stories.css
>
> <https://saqimtiaz.github.io/sq-tw/doubleblink.html#%24%3A%2F_sq%2FStories%2FStories.css>
>    - $:/_sq/Stories/Templates/StoryToggleMenu
>
> <https://saqimtiaz.github.io/sq-tw/two-story-alt.html#%24%3A%2F_sq%2FStories%2FTemplates%2FStoryToggleMenu>
>
> If you are on node.js, also copy $:/config/SyncFilter
> <https://saqimtiaz.github.io/sq-tw/doubleblink.html#%24%3A%2Fconfig%2FSyncFilter>
>  and
> if you are using single file, I think you can use a publishFilter, to
> exclude $:/_sq/Stories/Story2HistoryList
> <https://saqimtiaz.github.io/sq-tw/doubleblink.html#%24%3A%2F_sq%2FStories%2FStory2HistoryList>
>  from
> being saved. Note this isn't for the toggle menu, but to avoid saving the
> historylist for the second story, which otherwise keeps growing all the
> time.

*It works totally as I hoped. I can't forget, how much I have fiddled
areound with that same tiddlers before asking you *

*Tiddlywiki is dangerous, we just want to make a little bit and hours pass.
*

*Please take good care of yourself. Stress can make us feel awake on some
level, but proper rest and sleep is important.*

@Dave,

Not sick, Saq wrote earlier about voluntering at the local hospital.

Please stay safe,
Birthe