Mat, Birthe,

I have had it with Tiddlyspot. I cannot get it to work anymore, which is in all
probability due to my stupidity.

I did as you said Mat, via the Control Panel. But when I put in my password
(saved in my password manager that never fails me), it tells me the password is
wrong.

I then went to a new Tiddlyspot account I had created, and before getting into
the CP you have to change your original password. But when I input the old
password and twice the new one it tells me my old password is wrong !!! Arghhh.

So, let's close this issue. I will live without my shortcut. I will only ask
questions here if no tiddler is required. I am truly sorry, but I don't see any
other way.

19 Apr 2020, 18:05 by matiasg...@gmail.com: