Peter and Mat,

I just set up a new tiddlyspot. I had problems using Firefox, so I had to
use Chromium. That worked.

@Peter, what browser are you using?
if you want to upload a local tw to your tiddlyspot you will need to use
Chrome or Chromium,

@Mat, I did not go to the new spot, but got the old classic anyway. I did
succeed using step 2 to upload to the new tiddlyspot. I had to try several
times though.
I cannot remember having had so much fuss before. New browsers=

Birthe