Edgaras, first a big thank you for this offer.

IMO, Jeremy - i.e our lead developer - is the guy you're looking for. The
main reason is not only that he is the lead developer and obviously knows
TW better than anybody, but that he is the final decision maker on what
changes that make it to tiddlywiki.com and into the software all together.
I suggest you either ask him directly - or via the TW github
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5> if you start off with concrete
mockups or perhaps very specific verbal descriptions.

<:-)