Edgaras - this is amazing! I wish I was a developer or better versed in the
inner workings of TW so I could help you, but I'll definitely give feedback
on the design as you go. This is an exciting project.

I think ideally the end result should be easily installed in one click (the
same way you download an empty TW), so I guess in TW's terminology that
would make it an edition <https://tiddlywiki.com/static/Editions.html>?

@David Gifford: we discussed this, you're a TW developer! :)