Moving forward I see *two main issues *that prevents simplicity:

   1. The navigation when clicking links. Do you find it useful that
   tiddles are opening as a vertical stack? I find it kind of confusing, and
   not really helpful when you have increasingly large stack. I would like to
   explore alternative interactions:
   - Swapping the tiddle with a new one, but keeping the breadcrumbs on top
      (if possible?) and giving < and > navigation, back and forward in time
      where you've been.
      - Stacking tiddle when opening into tabs, so you can switch then by
      clicking or keyboard shortcut.
   2. Editing mode. How can we make the editing more fluent with viewing.
   It distances you from just writing if you have to click edit and save
   everytime. You should be able to navigate text with keyboard or just click
   anywhere in text right away and start editing. Saving should happen
   automatically (to local storage). All the text-type formatting could be
   hidden, unless it's relevant for the selected word or sentence. This will
   reduce visual clutter. Check the simplicity of text editing in *Typora*
   <http://typora.io>!