Flibbles,

Better handling of XML would be fantastic, given a lot of data and
integrations make use of it. I am not familular with xpaths.

One challenge I have seen is its easy to use the HTML object tag in say
tiddlydesktop wikis
<object width="100%" height="930" data=
"file:///C:\Data\batches\networkcheck.txt"></object>

To view the file in tiddlywiki, what would be nice is if we could use this
to embed an xml and other source files that we can then interrogate. This
the file will be as it is last loaded, one could interrogate rss, xml data
sources and a lot more.

but as they say "This is well beyond my pay grade".

Regards
Tony