So I've decided to make such a plugin, and I'd like feedback.

Here it is: https://flibbles.github.io/tw5-xml/
It demonstrates the features as they are right now.

It uses an <$xsl> widget to iterate through XML tiddlers using xpath. It's
nifty, though I'm not sure of the name. Maybe it should be <$xml> or
<$xpath>, because it's only vaguely similar to xslt. I looked into
literally using xslt, but it really didn't fit well with tiddlywiki. And
using a widget like this lets you mix and match wikitext and xpath however
you want, and I think it's just as powerful.

Besides the attribute <$xsl for-each>, I'm considering <$xsl value-of>,
which will behave just like its xslt equivalent. Because otherwise, users
will have to do stuff like <$xsl for-each="./@oneAttribute"
variable="attr"><<attr>></$xsl> just to spit out one value. You can see
what I mean in the "nested" tab of the transform demo. It's *cumbersome*.

I'm also planning to add a filter operator. I'm thinking [xpath[]] or
[xml[]] to navigate input titles by the xpath operand. Again, still haven't
settled on a name.

I'd like to have something like, {{myFile##xpath/indexer}} be a thing, but
I'd need to work with Jermolene about making the textReferences more
extensible first.

I'm really looking for any feedback at all, from anyone. I'd like this to
gel as much as possible to Tiddlywiki methods.

-Flibbles