Hi everyone,

I just wanted to ask how you go about linking between your various
tiddlers. I use TiddlyBlink to autosuggest internal links, but since I
recently discovered
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/DF20RJc5gqk/-MqbqaOSBAAJ> all
of the markdown plugins are incompatible either with the [[*]] syntax or
with links autosuggestion, I'm wondering how everyone goes about linking a
new tiddler to an existing one?

Do you just know the titles of all of your tiddlers by heart and type them
from memory?

Do you use <$link>Title of target tiddler</$link> or <a href="#Title of
target tiddler">Title of target tiddler</a> instead of [[Title of target
tiddler]]?

Do you just not interlink your tiddlers together that often so you don't
care?

Thank you!