To all,

Does anyone really use tiddlyfox in a backdated version of the browser
rather than use the new superior Timimi ?

The minimum reference to the apocalypse, which we recovered from, we are
"post apocalypse", would be wise, I am always needing to tell people about
Timimi because "tiddlyfox" misleads.

Regards
Tony