Hi Riz,

On Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 10:38:43 PM UTC+4:30, Riz wrote:

> These are valid points Mohammad.
>
> As you know, I was away from being active in the community in between.
> Life happens. However before I left, there was a move to shift tiddlywiki
> github Repo to an organizational Repo with roles assigned to volunteers -
> so that burden on Jeremy will be less. I don't know why it has not bore
> fruit after this much time. @PMario - care to chime in?

This is what I think! an organizational repo with of course many
volunteers! I hope Jeremy shed some lights here to see what are the barrier
it has not implemented yet!

> Also about newbies  - here is what I have in mind about an ideal solution.
> As you said - it should be a wizard. A wizard that is a plugin, so that
> newbies could uninstall/delete the intro wizard once they are comfortable.
> It should sit at the top, like the menu-bar currently in tiddlywiki.com
> and give instructions. It should also highlight the button the newbie has
> to press - changing the color of that particular button svg for the step or
> something. Ideally there should not be a next button at all in the wizard.
> Instead, wizard should listen to events at the concerned button of current
> step and show the next instruction automatically.

Agree! When I look at some rival products like DokuWiki, I see on
installation page one can select at least among plugins, languages,
portability, ... we need such wizard getting started

> Yes, we need to start collecting and documenting. A good resource is your
> Wikis itself. If you would like to contribute to core documentation, I can
> help whatever ways I can. Also - in my opinion, you should try making pull
> requests for parts of your Shiraz plugin to the core. I know there is a
> radical redesign undertaking happening. But it never hurts to make small
> changes in the meantime.

The reason I did not is, my limited knowledge of Tiddlywiki core and JS.
But yes I can help on downstream :-)

--Mohammad