I’m tentatively reviving TiddlyWiki Hangouts with a new weekly series of
pre-recorded conversations with invited guests. The format is an extended
screencast with talking heads in the corner, and the intention is to illuminate
how people use and personalise TiddlyWiki.

Saq Imtiaz and I made the first recording this morning, which I’ll publish
shortly in a separate thread. The purpose of this thread is to ask for
nominations of guests you’d like to see featured. They don’t need to be a
developer, just somebody who might have something interesting to show and talk
about.

Feel free to nominate people here, or to drop me a personal email at jeremy
(dot) ruston (at) gmail (got) com. Any other comments or suggestions to improve
the hangouts are most welcome.

Best wishes

Jeremy.