Hi Birthe

> On 5 May 2020, at 02:46, Birthe C <strikkeglad...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Please may I ask: Try not to speak too fast. I had the subtitles on and that
> did help some but not quite enough

Very good point, I’m keen to make the videos accessible to as wide an audience
as possible. YouTube generates subtitles automatically but they are not
super-accurate.  As an experiment, I’ve turned on an option labelled “community
subtitles” for the latest hangout, I believe it enables contributions to the
subtitles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvnqgfvohfM

Best wishes

Jeremy