Hi Jeremy
  Great idea! if the hangouts recorded every week then I would absolutely
invite most influencers!

  By the way one of the challenge of Tiddlywiki is saving mechanism and its
future.

  So, Rizwan Ibnishak is one of the candidate I like to invite and discuss
not only the current situation by also the outlook of next 5 years!

 -- Mohammad