Ciao Josiah,

I'm assuming you answered my original post.
Yes, I have changed the STATUS to the first columns starting from the left.

The sortable thing...ouch!
I would definitely need some type of javascript macro for that;
at least just to sort by clicking on headers only.

Thanks for the suggestions!

All the best,
Julio